Phinisi 50 | Luxury Charter Yacht
"One of the top luxury charter yachts in Southeast Asia, built in traditional Indonesian phinisi style"
5 Cabins - Komodo and Raja Ampat, Indonesia From $ 130000 per week
Minimum charter duration: Keep reading...
Charter yacht location:
- April to August. Komodo, East Indonesia,
- September to March. Raja Ampat, Banda Sea, West Papua and Maluku, Indonesia.
Please check for exact dates in each location. Relocation fees may apply, depending on the exact point of departure for your sailing vacation.
Accommodation for 10 guests in 5 cabins:
- Bali Cabin Suite, with décor accents from the island of Bali, is the largest of the 3 suites,
- The Asmat Cabin Suite, with décor accents from the furthest corner of Indonesia,
- The Java Cabin Suite has the charm of Java in its cool comfortable décor, with the scent of coffee wood and rich colors of Javanese batik.
- The Sumba and Borneo Suites, both double cabins with queen size beds.
All cabins have hot water showers, air conditioning, hair dryers, ample storage space, fresh hand made island soaps, and crisp white linens and thick bath towels, which are changed daily on your sailing holiday.
Charter yacht description:
This sailing yacht is private luxury yacht charter in Asia at its very best, be it an expedition to the far islands of Southeast Asia, a relaxing luxury yacht charter around Raja Ampat, diving in Komodo or cultural trips to visit Papua or the remote islands of Indonesia. She is lavishly furnished, spacious and extremely comfortable. She boasts accommodation for up to 10 guests thanks to her 5 well designed cabins, all with immaculate en suites
There are many separate areas on this luxury charter yacht to either relax alone, or mix with friends on your sailing holiday:
- Indoor, air-conditioned dining area,
- Large deck dining area, either shaded or open air,
- Upper and lower sun decks with sun beds, either open air or covered for shade,
- Indoor lounge, with DVD player and flat screen TV,
- Outdoor lounge area with large settees,
- Aft deck at the rear for private moments.
Scuba diving centre:
The yacht has a fully equipped dive centre, and her professional dive instructor has over 5000 diving hours experience in Komodo alone!! All diving and equipment use are included in the charter cost, except courses and certification. This luxury yacht visits some of the most famous dive sites in the world during her tours in Komodo National Park, Raja Ampat and the Andaman Sea.
Water toys include:
- Snorkeling equipment and fishing gear,
- Various sea kayaks,
- Water skis, wakeboard, and windsurfer.
- Government taxes of 10%,
- Exclusive use of the charter yacht and its equipment for the duration of your sailing vacation,
- Services of captain and crew of 17,
- Average 50 nautical miles sailing per day,
- Service of an English-speaking expedition leader,
- All on board meals, snacks and soft drinks,
- Use of all water sports equipment including sea kayaks, diving, snorkeling and fishing equipment.
Price does not include:
- Transfers to/from point of charter departure,
- Repositioning fees,
- Alcoholic drinks or corkage fees,
- National park fees,
- Port fees outside home bases,
- Any land expeditions or cultural programs,
- End-of-trip gratuities which are not compulsory but customary,
- Telecommunication charges eg satellite phone, e-mail, etc.
Payment terms are:
- 50% deposit, balance 2 months before charter,
- All payments made are non-refundable,
- Please take out personal travel cancellation insurance in case your plans change.
Send us an e-mail to check availability for this fabulous luxury crewed sailing yacht.
Entertainment System, Scuba Gear, BBQ, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
From $ 130000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Komodo
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Raja Ampat
- Southeast Asia