TILLY MINT | Crewed Sailing Yacht
"A semi custom, handcrafted 67ft sailboat, perfect for BVI sailing vacations."
Discovery 67 - 3 Cabins - Stavanger - Norway - Tortola - BVI From $ 21500 to $ 23500 per week
Built by Discovery Yachts, a boatyard renowned for innovative and award winning sailboats, TILLY MINT has only been used lightly by her owner since launch, and is now available for charter. Keep reading...
- Large ensuite master cabin aft with more than 6’6” headroom, a Queen sized walk around bed, a large TV and DVD player, iPod connection, air conditioning, a dressing table and stool, and a bathroom including a glass shower enclosure with power shower, electric heads and beautiful cherry vanity unit,
- Forward, the accommodation is flexible. The door to the forward double cabin can be moved to make the luxury bathroom either ensuite, or shared with the double Pullman cabin, depending on the number of guests. The forward cabin itself has a Queen sized bed, air conditioning and large TV, DVD and iPod connection,
- The forward bathroom has a power shower with a full glass shower enclosure, electric toilet and luxury cherry vanity unit,
- The Pullman cabin is ideal for a couple or for children, there is a large double bed and a single Pullman bunk. 3 people could share this cabin if required. It has air conditioning, small TV, DVD player and an iPod connection.
- Book library,
- Full air conditioning,
Watersports & Toys:
- 30hp AB13 dinghy,
- Wake board,
- Sailing dinghy,
- Rendezvous diving only,
- Swim platform.
Furling Mainsail, GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, VHF, Scuba Gear, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: $ 21500 per week
High Season: $ 23500 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Norwegian Fjords
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- St Georges
- Blue Lagoon
- Virgin Gorda - Spanish Town
- St Thomas
- Norwegian Fjords
- St John
TILLY MINT - Discovery 67Details